Dialogue

Dialogue

In the corridor
*bumping each other*
Gare      : "Ahhh (bring a lot of books)"
Fadhlan  : "O-Oh I'm so sorry. May  I help you?"
Gare      : "Sure, Thanks."
*picking up the book*
Fadhlan  : "Hey, I never meet you before, what's your name?"
Gare      : " My name is Muhammad Garebaldhie Er Rahman. You can call me Gare."
Fadhlan  : "Nice to meet you. My name is Muhammad Fadhlan Solihan. Just call me Fadhlan
Gare      : "Nice to meet you too Fadhlan"
Fadhlan  : "What's your class?"
Gare      : "My class is in X Science 4, what about you?"
Fadhlan  : "I'm from X Science 6'
Gare      : "Why you such in a rush?"
Fadhlan  : "I need to buy some food because I'm hungry
Gare      : "I'll accompany you"
Fadhlan  : "Sure. Thanks, dude"
*Walking to the cafeteria*
Gare      : "What do you want to buy actually?"
Fadhlan  : "I just wanna buy some French Fries. Do you want some?"
Gare      : "Of course"
*while eating*
Fadhlan  : "Why you bring a lot of books to the library?"
Gare      : "Because I want to return these books to the library"
Fadhlan  : "Okay. I will accompany you"
*in the library*
Fadhlan  : "Do you like reading a book?"
Gare      : "Yes I do"
Fadhlan  : " What kind of books do you like to read?"
Gare      : "I like Science Fiction kind  of book like Interstellar"
Fadhlan : "That's good. My favourite book is comic like Gintama"
Gare      : "I like that comic too. That's a funny comic"
Fadhlan : "Hahaha you are a bibliophile, aren't you?
Gare      : "What is bibliophile?"
Fadhlan : "A person who has a great love of books"
Gare      : "Lol. Yes I'm a bibliophile
*The bell rang*
Fadhlan : "Oh the bell has rung. I've to go the class now. Bye"
Gare      : "Bye"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All About Me

My Analysis on Offering and Suggestion